What brands of canned food do you feed?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hobo08

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hobo is being a butt and has not eaten his canned food the last two days, but has eaten dry. One was NV Venison and the other was BG Turkey. This cat is going to drive me crazy, He will eat voraciously sometimes and others not even touch the food.

The weather has gotten extremely warm for this time of year and suddenly, would that have allot to do with it?

He was just at the vets and checked out all good.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
They do it to keep you on your toes!  I used to rotate all the foods I knew my girl would eat so she didn't have a chance to get tired of anything.

However now I have the kitten (AKA the bottomless pit) and my girl eats everything as she knows if she doesn't he will!

I do not recommend this as an option though....
   There will come time when he will catch on to this whole 'keep them guessing' thing and I'll have double the trouble.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hobo is being a butt and has not eaten his canned food the last two days, but has eaten dry. One was NV Venison and the other was BG Turkey. This cat is going to drive me crazy, He will eat voraciously sometimes and others not even touch the food.
The weather has gotten extremely warm for this time of year and suddenly, would that have allot to do with it?
He was just at the vets and checked out all good.
Queen Eva is the same way. She is very slender, weighs only 7 pounds, and goes through spells where I despair of her ever eating again. Then she will start eating, and eat well for five or six days and I am reminded all over again that she goes through these phases. I guess it's her way of self regulating but I never stop worrying during the "I don't want to eat" phases.