What brand vehicle do you prefer?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know which car I think is really adorable? It's the Toyota Echo. What a cute little car, and it's really affordable. I don't have one, but I sure think they're cute.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I must apologize, I am one of those who doesn't care as long as the car takes me where I need to go. I can't understand what all the fuzz is all about?

charmsdad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Honda's not on the list?????? I had a '93 Civic that was a great car, and still runs great for it's new owner, even with 150,000 miles.

Now I have a 2000 Mazda mini-van. 80,000 miles with no problems and still rides great (great on long trips and lots of room for the critters!!!)

George

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Kiwideus
My favourite all time car is the 1969 Dodge Charger.
I really don't have one. My family has 1 Dodge (a 1966 Charger - the first year it came out), 1 Ford, and 1 chevy (we had 2 Chevy's until a drunk smashed the car - luckly no one was in it - and totalled the car.)

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kiwi, your are truly a woman of taste! I drive by a classic car lot every day that has one sitting right out front, and just drool. They have a 68 or 69 Challenger on one side, and a Road Runner on the other.
Unfortunately, my next vehicle will probably be another Toyota truck. They last forever. I really wanted to buy my daughter's hearse, but she traded it for another one.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Road Runner???? I wouldn't mind one of those.

I saw a hearse for sale last year - the tag on it said "Last Ride"

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HaHa - A Toyota truck was on this irreverent car show the other night and they were trying to destroy it (it was an old one anyway). They drowned it in the sea, burnt it, dropped a caravan from a great height onto it and released it from a cranev down onto tarmac.

The darned thing STILL turned over and ran, albeit a bit half-heartedly. A silly programme, but it made the point about it being indestrucatble!!

I've owned Mercs (on and off) for the last 14 years, and have to say I would continue to do so. I've had a Honda, a TVR - v. fast Bitish sports car, and have had the odd spin in hubby's old (but quick) Porsche, but I still keep coming back to the Mercs.