What artist/musician would you be embarrassed to tell friends you like?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I don't think I'm embarassed by any of the music I like. Some of my friends may not like it, but that's OK. I like GOOD music!
It just happens to be a wide array of styles - from rock and metal to classical to classic rock to country to some techno and pop to gothic/darkwave to industrial.
but the one i usually don't tell people is.....Barry Manilow

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

I loved Milli Vanilli
Weren't they the ones that it wasn't really them singing?

Originally Posted by CoolCat

Erasure..
Nothing wrong with that Rigel... I even saw them in concert once and they were GREAT!

I'm a secret C&W fan myself - love it and not ashamed about it!

My bf is embarrassed by the number of Celine Dion albums I have though

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like all that old '80s music, but the thing I should really be ashamed of is that I still like Rick Springfield
I had a major thing for him in junior high. A few years ago he played a local festival, and my husband surprised me by taking me. We had a ball!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

I like all that old '80s music, but the thing I should really be ashamed of is that I still like Rick Springfield
I had a major thing for him in junior high. A few years ago he played a local festival, and my husband surprised me by taking me. We had a ball!
My sister's fiance looks JUST like Rick Springfield! That is one of the things that drew her to him, her infatuation with Rick!