What around-the-house toys do your cats seem to enjoy?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The ring around the milk lid!!

My Sassy (RIP) LOVED those. It got so I just threw those on the floor instead of throwing them away. Although ours did disappear as well. Wonder where those go?

Our 4 kittens decimated a roll of Christmas paper I had left out. I felt bad, but it looked like they had lots of fun!

musicteacher

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I recently made a toy out of an extra sock and some catnip. I poured the catnip in the toe of the sock and tied the sock in a not. I tied a string to it as well. The cats love it whether I'm playing with them, or they are entertaining themselves. My male cat, Alex, is obsessed with these jingly balls I got at Wal-Mart. They cost about $1 or 2 for a pack of ten. The package says Midnight Crazies, for good reason. Alex chases them all around my bedroom and bathroom all night. It drives me nuts but he just loves them. He won't let my other cat Cleo play with them. The minute he hears one jingling he goes and takes it away from her. The balls have slots so the cat can pick them up. I'm moving out of here this weekend and I just know I'm going to find these things under all the furniture. Oh yeah, and any kind of clothes I may be putting on, washing, folding, etc. Socks, shirts, pants, shoes....you name it, the cats will play with it.

ginger's mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Let me see . . .
- little yellow plastic rose
- bottle caps
- the little wrist beanie I have for using the mouse
- computer curser
- elbow length gardening gloves so she can "kill" our hands
- newspaper ball tied with a long shoelace tied to the door handle
- kitty litter balls