What Are Your Rules?

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i drink from the carton sometimes and we all know it tastes soooo much better that way...well it does to me anyway, besides, it's only my husband and i living together and we share small cartons of choc milk and kiss so there isn't a lot of difference

as for being ladylike, my husband likes me to be a lady in public...

felicia

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pandybear

i drink from the carton sometimes and we all know it tastes soooo much better that way...well it does to me anyway, besides, it's only my husband and i living together and we share small cartons of choc milk and kiss so there isn't a lot of difference

as for being ladylike, my husband likes me to be a lady in public...

felicia
*snort* I'd love to be a lady but I just don't think that's possible if you were born and raised in Australia!!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If it's my milk and no one else has to drink I will drink out of the carton

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I occasionally drink from the carton, if there's just a little bit of milk left.

This is a very thought provoking poll, by the way.

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't drink from the carton mostly because of the dried milk ring that gets built up around the opening
But I will ONLY IF I'm in an extreme hurry and just need a sip, not enough for a glass, but that is very very rare.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tybalt and I both have appalling manners, since it's just the two of us, when it comes to things like this. We both drink from the carton!

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love how when you are in school they train you to drink milk and juice out of little cartons, but in the real world, its rude and gross. I live by myself and I drink out of cartons all the time. Sometimes in the morning I do it in my underwear on my way to the laundry room! (no time for breakfast, but a passing swig of oj will do just fine).

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can almost honestly say that I don't think I have EVER drank straight from the carton.... ! I think it's disgusting.....