What Are Your Plans For The Weekend???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Thank you will do. I hate to say how much I am hoping it's a uti. Behavioral issue would be difficult, as she already has trust and other issues from the ?year she was out on her own. She's my young rescue with kidney failure, we want to give her many happy years, but peeing on us while we are sleeping is a no-go. I know she loves sleeping with us, and we love watching how she's blossumed over these past months since we took her in. We will work it out, but easiest would be her simply needing a course of antibiotics!

Ack
Well, i'm sure whatever it is, she is great hands with you
./ I hope all goes well!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Tmorow morning John hasto have surgery on his pelvis. They are inserting some plates to help keep the bones in place.
So I'll be at the hospital all day. Then sunday I'm going over to Stans parents house. So I will be having a exciting weekend. Today was great though! I got off work and got to shop all day!
I'm sorry he's having to get surgury!!! Oh sweetie,when it rains it pours.It's pouring here too.

We cleaned out the truck today.I took pics of it.
I made DH call me as soon as he got to work tonight.I have to catch up on a ton of laudry,do dishes,get kids to clean their rooms.
Have great weekend everyone!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its saturday morning 5:50 am! i just got out of the shower and got dressed.
My mommy is making me breakfast!! and then off i go to work at 6:30.
Don't know when i will be done... Maybe tonight at 7! and then i aparently have a party to go to! I am gonna be stuffed!

Dont know what i'm doing tomorrow though.. But
I move next weekend

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm going to the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival this morning. Leaving early, but these have become so popular with the knitting rage and all, I expect a lot of people there. Llamas, border collies, and of course sheep, with demos and vendors, nice place to pick up a few SS presents.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saturday morning here.......Jerry is off at physical therapy for his knee, I'm off to have my oil changed in a few, then we're meeting back here to FINISH THE STUPID BATHROOM! Taking entirely too long!
Since it is Sweetest Day here in Ohio, Jerry made us dinner reservations for 5:30 tonight.........