What are your plans for the Christmas holiday?

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are having my family here too. So there will be about 12 of us. We are opening gifts on Xmas eve probably so I'll have more time on Christmas morning to prepare dinner. I still haven't decided on the whole menu, but so far I know I am making ham with the trimmings. And my mom is bringing desserts....that helps a lot!!

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're going to hubby's parents' house up North (Flagstaff)
Not sure if I am ready to go .... I personally would rather stay at home, or just go up there for half a day. But no, we are staying over night .... atleast it's in a hotel, though. Oh, well .... what can I do

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well... I am going to spend Christmas holidays in England ( I live in Portugal), near Cambridge with my husband parents... My kids are dreaming of snow... They have never seen it!!! Weather forecast is predicting snow for Christmas in the Cambridge area so maybe their dream will be fulfilled... I sure hope so! My dream is to see their reactions to snow!!!

Anne-Claire

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hay Anne-Claire!! Im not too far from Cambridge! Im hoping it snows too!! Can't wait!!! Hope you have a great time here, have you been before?

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last time I was in England was some... 20 years ago... It must have changed a lot since then!! I am looking forward to this trip...

Anne-Claire

(I'll be in the town of NewMarket: I have been told that's a "horse town"...)

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't personally been to Newmarket, but I hear its a lovely town....Let me know what you think!!

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll be taking a lot of photos! Unfortunately, mu parent's in law don't have cats... And I will miss my babies terribly...

Anne-Claire

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh well..... Im sure they'll be fine!! You might see some horses!!! Be sure to post the pics when you get back!! I'd love to see!

Ps, will you be taking your sketch book/painting equipment?!!

dawnt91

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby - I don't envy you!! I did Thanksgiving at my house for only 11, and it was difficult, to say the least. I told my brother that his house would be great for Christmas this year. Let them deal with the mess!

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by BodLover

Ps, will you be taking your sketch book/painting equipment?!!
Yes! I am always travelling with a light painting equipment...

Anne-Claire