What are your pet peeves?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess people who are late all the time would have to be first on my list.

Also when it comes to dealing with government employees who talk down to you because you couldn't possible understand what they mean..

I think several people mention about those individuals who whine about being broke all the time then spend their money on non-essential items that is a real biggie also.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Wow...lots of mine have already been hit on here, but a few more:

- People who feel the need to ask why I don't have kids.

- Being volunteered for something without being asked.

- people who pull into a lane that's about to end and try to speed as far ahead as they can before cutting someone else off to get back in line after the lane ended.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lateness. Enough said.
Chewing gum. I hate everything about it. The way people chew it, either smacking and popping, or slopping around in their mouths like a cow chewing its cud, the way it smells, everything, YUCK!
Nail biters. That is the filthiest, nastiest habit anyone can have. It drives me out of my mind and makes me want to slap the person doing it. I kicked someone out of my cab for doing it and spitting the chewed off nails on my dashboard. GROSS!
Conceited braggarts.People that just will not shut up about how much everybody loves them, how beautiful, perfect, sexy or smart they are. I have found that people like that are usually the homeliest, dumbest, laziest and much disliked people around.
Musk cologne. It smells like a dirty armpit, and people that wear it use waaay to much. I am deathly allergic to it, and it makes me violently ill to the point of having needed oxygen several times when my throat swelled almost shut.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bureaucracy

People often irk me.

Bad drivers

Politicians

Phonies

Braggarts

Stupidity and ignorance

Most of mine have already been mentioned by others