What are your neighbours like?

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I live in a cul-de-sac. The neighbors 2 doors down are nice, we never see them though. They've got 2 little girls. Neighbors across from them are nice too, they've got a little girl in K. The neighbors on the right side of us are ok too. We've had our tiffs, had one a couple of days ago. His mom's pretty sick, they live 13 hours away, and I'm just wondering if we're gonna wind up seeing a "for sale" sign in front of the house. Their youngest child is graduating high school in a month- so we'll see.

Then there's the new neighbors on the left. OY. We had an older couple who just moved a couple of weeks ago. In their place is a couple with kids around the same age as mine. The kids are TERRORS. They have NO CLUE what rules are. And the parents just let them do as they wish! I knew it was going to be bad when the boy ran off (yes ran off) with dd's iPod. He was flinging sticks at other kids- had to ban sticks from the yard. He carries a pocket knife with him. Oh, this child is in 5th GRADE. His sister is in 4th. The kids have been at dd's elementary school for 1 day- and are already riding at the front of the bus. Dd said "It's because they can't sit". Ring the doorbell at all hours of the day (put a stop to it too)

I'm trying my hardest to be "nice". I do think some of the problem is that dad was in Iraq for the last year, he seems to be the one that's the most leniant when it comes to rules.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
The neighbours next to us are f***wits and the neighbours behind us are f***wits (we are on a corner)

I want to move back to my old house.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have no idea, no one lives near enough to me to get to know.
hmm about 400 yards is the next house over. I know the guy that lives accross the street from me, he seems ok, but we only talk to each other when we meet at the mail box.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On the other side of our duplex is a young family that just moved in. I haven't talked to them yet so I don't know what they're like.

The neighbour on our right is a bald guy with a cat. He cut down all the trees and bushes in his yard, jackhammered his concrete deck to pieces, and wears HIDEOUS cut off sweats with kneepads. Once he fell off his ladder..

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Originally Posted by white cat lover

My neighbors are 1/2 mile away all around. They shoot cats, don't spay/neuter, & in general suck. That's what I get for living in a rural area, though!
Poeple like that make my blood boil.

The bloke who subsists in the flat below me is a smack head junkie and has caused
alot of trouble and intimidation with his 'druggy' cronies' beating other neighbours up,
but he was taken into hospital last year and is now confined to a wheelchair because
his 'lifestyle' has caught up with him........His veins collapsed

Now that is what I call Karma.....

White cat lover....just remember....It may take time but....what goes around
comes around