What are your hobbies?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aside from my obvious TCS addiction, my other hobbies are as follows:

Guitar, Singing, Drums....anything to do with music pretty much (I was a Music Industry major
)

Fostering kittens- that definitely has to count as a hobby- it's about all I normally have time for!!!!

Volunteering at the animal shelter

Reading magazine - hehe, especially Cosmopolitan

I like to watch tv & catch up on my sleep when I have time...which is never

Floral Design (i'm a lisenced florist/wedding planner)...I love to make arrangements just for me in my spare time- I like getting really mechanical and making gorgeous stuff when I have time to just relax and be creative

Hanging out with my boyfriend....we're pretty boring, but we always make each other laugh- so whatever works right? lol - i love him to pieces!

And well....I guess that's pretty much all I have time for between school full time and job hunting....I love to shop to- but i'm not wealthy enough to make that a hobby

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
I love playing rpg video games, baking,spending time outside walking on the nature trails. i also could spend hours smelling candles at any store lol. i love the fall smells or the ones that smell like cakes and cookies or !!!!!!! i like to read. and my most favoritest hobby of all is taking pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i enjoy playing the piano, singing, participating in the local community musical theatre, reading, watching tv, going out to eat, going to movies, doing crossword puzzles, counted cross-stitch [that one is kinda on-and-off] knitting, posting & reading stuff on TCS, playing with/petting my furchildren, baking [especially desserts], painting [both canvas & objects & clothing] & READING!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Would sleeping count as a hobby?
In my world it is!
I play rugby, although I haven't that recently.. I collect coins and stamps.. hm, reading, writing, snowboarding, photography, drawing, paintballing, platform gaming.. and TCS!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

i also could spend hours smelling candles at any store lol. !
Candle Sniffing is one of my favorite hobbies too!!!! Once I set foot into Yankee Candle Co., poor Colin knows he won't have my attention for at least an hour. I love candles!!!