What are your goals for this year?

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Goal 1:

Purchase a condo. I put it off but have determined that 2005 is the year to actually become an owner.

Right now I'm moving into a new rental unit.

Goal 2:

Acquire my PMI certification

Katie

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My goals are as follows: To get a better paying job, where i work normal days hours like normal people. I'd like to get into something like Web design and web graphics.

I'd also like "get thru" the loss of my Snoopy cat,without being sad and lonely all of the time, and maybe find another loving and affectionate love kitty, similar to Snoopy, maybe another Blue Point Siamese, because I think they are the sweetest cats.

caligirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have no professional, I am a stay at home MOM.
My goal this year is to be the best mom and wife to my wonderful Hubby, as it is every year. Also my other goal is to stand up for myself better. I always have my husband do it, I'm a people/cat pleaser

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Find a house to rent and move in!
Get a studio.
Achieve a great grade in my degree.
Exhibit all over the place!

Get my business up and running!
Hope that my knee recovers completely - soon!
Buy a Camper and travel with Tibby and Molly!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Professional:
As my "real" job of 19 yrs is ending in September-just count down the days and stay sane until then.
Work on developing a game plan for my "side jobs" of landscape design.
Increase my plant sale profits this year
Decide one job options/going back to school?

Personal:
Paint outside of "the workshop"
Re-landscape around that building to include patio furniture.
Spend less money on "stuff" I really don't need.
Work some more on landscaping around potting shed-design water feature.
Continue to lose weight.
Work on planning European trip for July 2006

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Professional: Really don't have a goal for this year. I'm stuck at this job until February of next year, if I leave before then I'll have to pay back tution reimbursement. I do need to update my resume though.

Personal:
Get rid of all the month services I don't use. Ie. Cable TV, and the gym membership. No need to throw money away like that.
Buy a bicycle and start riding at least a mile a day. (My cousin and I are going to do this together, so I'l have a workout buddy.)
Pay down my CC debt. I can't believe I have as much as I do but I got into this mess and I'll get out of this mess.
See my Little Sister (I volunteer at Big Sisters) once a week. (We have conflicting schedules so it's hard sometimes.)
Redecorate the apartment, at least the bathroom. I was going to move in July but have changed my mind so this is my half way attempt to make the apartment feel new.