What are your feeding habits

liberty's buddy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I feed 1/3 cup dry every evening and when it is gone it's gone. She gets one can of Merrick's cat food (the only wet she will eat) every week or so. I am going to try Felidae Chicken and rice when she gets done with what dry food she has. Liberty is very allergic to fish and currently eats Science Diet Lamb & rice (long story). I have tried everything but the Felidae that is fish free. The science diet (yuck!- to much corn) is the only thing she will touch. Poor Liberty she is really scared of being so sick again. -LB

blue_copper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dry only, Nutro Complete Care and Natural Balance. I might give Andy a fifth try on wet food. But I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t know which one.

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cearbhaill

I feed a prepared raw food (Aunt Jeni's Home Made 4 Life) once a day in the early evening as I am preparing my own dinner. I also keep Innova EVO dry down most of the time. Two or three times a week they each get a (pre frozen lab raised) mouse purely to exercise their teeth and keep their gums healthy. They munch 'em up feet and all.
This is the first I've ever heard of this for cats. Does anyone have anythoughts on this? Personally I don't think I could handle this
, but is it actually good for the cats?

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed mine wet at 11 am & 11pm (It varies with what I have on hand. The best food I can get within half an hour from here is canned 9 lives and friskies, farther out, the best is meow mix wet pouches. I've ordered a case of 13oz cans of wet food which should be here tomorrow, so I shouldnt run out for a long while)

and 1/4 cup of dry (Iams adult, usually, also depends on what I have on hand. Iams adult is the best I can get around here at all).

She usually has more food in her food bin that I have in my fridge.