What are your favorite TV shows that got cancelled?

catlover67

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really miss that show. I thought it was funny and just a blast to watch. The website said they would be back on T.V in the fall but the show never materalized again
I have been unable to find out exactly what happened. The same people that created "That 70's show", created GGD. Maybe it will be aired again someday (one can hope).

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

And I do remember the Friday the 13th series...it was very interesting!
Yep,I liked that one also
Diffrent problems each week, supernatural, adventure, fantasy, action.. sexy looking woman.. yeah it was good
grin

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of Franz

The Wonder Years! Loved that show, I believe it only lasted 4 seasons, but I guess that's a pitfall with the Coming of age genre...the kids grow up! Very well written, funny and wise and sentimental, but never in a syrupy or sappy way.
That was a good show now that I think about it, I also liked "working" which was with the kid actor after he had grown up an gotten a job (not the same "character" of course"). At first I didn't care for it, but much like most shows, once I gave it a chance, watched a couple I enjoyed the humor.

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Already been said but my husband and I would love to see Family Guy on the air again. We can't understand why it ever was cancelled and they've been talking about it coming back for a while but with nothing to show for it yet! We have our fingers crossed. . .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Big Kat

Already been said but my husband and I would love to see Family Guy on the air again. We can't understand why it ever was cancelled and they've been talking about it coming back for a while but with nothing to show for it yet! We have our fingers crossed. . .
I seen a comercial on Fox for new Family Guy episodes...said they were to start May first!!!

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

Dead like me *sob...* I miss you sooo.....
That was cancelled???? WHAT??? I loved that show!!!!

Futurerama was good. I didn't watch it when it was on, but watching the reruns on the Teletoon cracks me up!!!

I'm really sad to learn about Dead Like Me!!!!

pepper girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm glad that Friends ended before it "had to be" ended but it's my favorite show ever. I'm now in the process of buying all 10 seasons..I'm only at season 4, I've got along way to go. Does anyone else buy the "season's" of their favorite shows or is it just me?