What are your favorite fruits?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Oh boo, if it was refined sugar or high fructose corn syrup, THEN I'd be worried but come on fruits have good sugar
Unfortunately, sugar is sugar. Too much, even if it comes from fruit, can cause hormone imbalances, and can lead to health issues, including diabetes.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Granny Smith apples with Mutsu apples a close second.

Nectarines, peaches, mangoes, blueberries (frozen blueberries are an awesome treat!) and cantaloupe.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like all fruit. I don't eat strawberries because I have diverticulosis and the seeds in the berries irritate that. But I eat all other fruits and my favorite is the one I happen to be eating when someone asks.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

Granny Smith apples with Mutsu apples a close second.
I don't think I've ever had Mutsu apples, but I have to add I love Granny Smith apples! I don't like regular red apples.

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, this is a hard one!
I love watermelons, canteloupe, peaches, plums, apples, strawberries... but I'd have to say that when I am looking for a snack I look for grapes. Not sure if that's my favorite, though.

mimosa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love love love lychees. Whenever they are available (I think in january and again in july) I take full advantage of it by buying them by the pound. Way better than candy !

Other favorite fruits are raspberries, strawberries, cherries, grapes, nectarine and pineapple (I have one waiting for me in the kitchen right now, mmmm) but most of the time I eat cheaper fruits like tangerines, bananas and Pink Lady apples.

Last year I had my first (red) dragonfruit and I really liked that, but I do not see any for sale very often. The texture is a lot like kiwi and so is the way you eat it (halve and scoop out with a spoon), but it is not as tart.