What Are Your Favorite Cat Beanie Baby’s?

I_Wuv_Kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love the beanie babies as a kid, and now they are cheap, I’ve been collecting them. Just as cute little stuffed animals to put on my bed. But there are so many! It takes forever to look through them. So what are your favorite cat beanie babies? Or just beanie babies in general?

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMG_1374.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG

Not a Beanie Baby, but from the same company. The first pic is what it would've looked like new, and the second is mine after over 28 years of travel and love.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 222984 View attachment 222985

Not a Beanie Baby, but from the same company. The first pic is what it would've looked like new, and the second is mine after over 28 years of travel and love.
I had one of those when I was a kid! At some point I gave her away and I'm sad that I didn't keep her :(. She looked like yours does, all matted. She was all white, or started that way at least ;).

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The rare and elusive Rocket one...

:lolup:

It was her Halloween costume one year and she only let it stay on long enough to take the picture. But totally worth it. The real Beanie Babies, I had maybe two from kids meals. My parents couldn't afford to buy them and they were big before I worked. I have bought a few for my niece and I love the big eyed sparkly ones.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I_Wuv_Kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 222984 View attachment 222985

Awwww. Now i want one! What’s it called?

I have always loved stuffed animals. I know it’s weird but i don’t care.

Side note i find it sad when i see beanies on eBay that say “have never been played with.” I know they are just toys but it makes me sad still.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The official name is Al E. Kat. It looks like there are different versions, mine being the 1980s one.

When I was little, I must've heard the name Chester somewhere and thought it was funny, because I called the cat that for a while :lol:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A few years ago we were at the vet's office A LOT with our girls. They had a basket full of small stuffed toys and beanie babies people had given them over the years. One day one of the ladies let each of my kids pick out one. DS picked out Snip, and became really attached. He named her Katy after one of the foster kittens we were watching on a cam online.

We have an unknown number of them around here. :lol: DS's bedroom is woodland creatures and he LOVES raccoons and foxes; so I've found beanie babies of those and other forest type creatures. I found a Blue from Blues Clues one on Ebay when DS went through a phase with that show. We have other cartoon characters. DD has slippers.

The store I worked at in college sold tons of them. Some people were crazy about not messing with the tags. One lady was such a good customer sometimes we'd save the best tag for her. ;)

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The official name is Al E. Kat. It looks like there are different versions, mine being the 1980s one.

When I was little, I must've heard the name Chester somewhere and thought it was funny, because I called the cat that for a while :lol:
The one I had was Angel (that's the model name. I named mine Candy). And I just ordered one on eBay :paperbag:.

As for the actual Beanie Babies, well, I'm always partical to calicos so i guess I like Chip best, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I_Wuv_Kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A few years ago we were at the vet's office A LOT with our girls. They had a basket full of small stuffed toys and beanie babies people had given them over the years. One day one of the ladies let each of my kids pick out one. DS picked out Snip, and became really attached. He named her Katy after one of the foster kittens we were watching on a cam online.

We have an unknown number of them around here. :lol: DS's bedroom is woodland creatures and he LOVES raccoons and foxes; so I've found beanie babies of those and other forest type creatures. I found a Blue from Blues Clues one on Ebay when DS went through a phase with that show. We have other cartoon characters. DD has slippers.

The store I worked at in college sold tons of them. Some people were crazy about not messing with the tags. One lady was such a good customer sometimes we'd save the best tag for her. ;)
Aww. I should buy a snip for the TNR folks at the shelter. Because you know snip.