What are your cats eating today?

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think there used to be a thread about what everyone was feeding their cats daily.

Share what your kitties eat each day, no snark or shame!

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Today they ate a can of wureva kitten food, a can of Purina turkey, two cans of Purina urinary and I've left a fancy feast can out for the night.
They also had 2 each tablespoon of Iams urinary dry, but Hills appetite control for Ghost.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The older two boy's will get Felix good as it looks wet food morning and night before bed, and purina go cat dry to nibble during the day. The little one will have whiskers kitten food wet morning and night and whiskers dry kitten throughout the day.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think there used to be a thread about what everyone was feeding their cats daily.

Share what your kitties eat each day, no snark or shame!
Yep, there was a thread. I started it almost 3 years ago. Here's the link What's for (your cat's) dinner??
I no longer feed Weruva anymore. Just got to be too expensive. Yesterday, Boone and Gracie ate Paws-n-Claws Turkey and Giblets for dinner. This morning, they got Paws-n-Claws Whitefish and Tuna.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bri5

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today breakfast is Nutro chicken cuts in gravy and dinner will be Friskies dry food.

I have 5 rescues so we feed a lot of Friskies and whatever I find on clearance at the pet food stores.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yep, there was a thread. I started it almost 3 years ago. Here's the link What's for (your cat's) dinner??
I no longer feed Weruva anymore. Just got to be too expensive. Yesterday, Boone and Gracie ate Paws-n-Claws Turkey and Giblets for dinner. This morning, they got Paws-n-Claws Whitefish and Tuna.
I've gotten REALLY lucky with sales lately. Wureva lamb 6oz sale turned into $1.39 per 3oz! Way less then most places. We stocked up. 🤣

Biomehanika

Toxoplasmosis Mind Control Slave
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today the babies had FirstMate Turkey wet food mixed with Rawz Duck wet food for all three wet meals. Moose got a couple pieces of Stella &
Chewy’s Duck Duck Goose freeze dried as a topper with breakfast (none for Bitsy because she doesn’t like it). They will get a little bit of FirstMate Duck dry food in a few hours.

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mimi just ran off with a pepperoni from my friends piece of pizza, Spencer just grabbed a piece of chicken breast off the bar-b-qued roast chicken and now mimi is slurping beer from a mug........Where is the justice, today is my day to fast.....Just water for me.

alysker

(Alice) Girl with a cat
Adult Cat
Purraise
Miso is on a strict diet of Hills dry food right now untill we figure out her allergies. She does seem to lick the plates in the sink every once in a while. We try our hardest to keep everything clean, but you know how it is with two busy students

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bri5

Alpha Cat
Purraise
All the cats have Friskies Mariner's Catch today.

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Carleton tried a new pate this morning and liked it - Fromm chicken. With my luck if I buy more he'll probably stop eating it. :rolleyes2:
Been there, done that. $2.50 a can duck. Loved the first can, the second can, the third can so I bought a case for $2.00 a can to save money. Never ate another bite. Ahhhhhhh!