What are you wearing?

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I gots on some grey sweat pant style capris and a black tshirt that has half a snake on it. (I enjoy picking off the picture)

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I'm in jammies since it's bedtime and I'm in bed, but throughout the day I wore a beige top with some cute detailing, I can't explain it it was like sown in roses or something, and then black Jean style pants, a gold colored belt, and I had nude colored nail polish on
the shoes were black ballet flats. I changed the polish to muted rose pink for tomorrow, not that it matches my outfit ( I'll be wearing mostly gray and black tomorrow)
I'm going clothes shopping tomorrow on my lunch break yay, ill be buying some nice jeans cuz all of my jeans don't fit me anymore (let's hope this gets fixed ASAP)

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I have had a rather lazy day, it was jammies most of the morning and then a pink and brown tye dyed tank top and khaki shorts this afternoon, and now that its about bed time again, I stole one of Gary's tshirts. I like being comfy lol

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Winnie the pooh night shirt (glows in the dark too...) that I've had for probably close to 15 years.
My DD loves this night shirt. I need to shop for some adult summer pjs.

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This morning I'm wearing the same thing as yesterday, only in black and pink. Running shorts and sports top. Socks and My NB sneakers. (Really cool tie dye looking green color and white)

I'm predictable.

anita1216

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Black slub tshirt, jeans, still in houseshoes(will change those for black tennies)
Favorite earrings are in and will add diamond wedding rings before leaving the house

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Casual work attire again. Black slacks, teal/blue top with "drawstring"-style decoration on the neckline. Same peeptoe black flats. LOL!
I am very low maintenance.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually had to get dressed this morning, dumb work rules... lol! Anyways, I have on white dress slacks, a purple top with crochet accented back, and 4 inch grey and wood pumps. They are by far my fave shoes! And I am so hoping I can find another pair of them! Cause these are wearing out!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jeans and tee shirt this morning. So bummed that it's cool enough to wear jeans. I like living in shorts & tanks in the summer heat.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm already dressed for work (even though I don't have to be there until 4:00pm). I am wearing my everyday work attire which is scrubs. I have two choices of colors -- ceil blue or navy. Since I'm not interested in losing another pair of scrubs to stains, I am going with navy for the afternoon. Oh, and I have on a white tank underneath, white socks, and a pair of tennis shoes that have seen better days.

When I started working where I do, I thought wearing scrubs every day would be a perk. Well, I've found that they're not as comfy as I once thought and that wearing the same thing day in and day out can make you feel as though you have no fashion style at all. But, at least I don't have to think about what to wear each day. And, I've saved money on my summer wardrobe. So, nave scrubs and tennis shoes it is!

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hospital gown. Getting transfusions and having tests done.
Oh no! I hope you're ok? Or will be soon!!

While you're waiting, walk around with your behind hanging out. Always gives the other patients a charge! Not to mention the air on your rear feels pretty good! (I have been known to inadvertently do this after having a baby. Or on purpose when they forced me to walk in the halls. It was my small protest. Ok, it wasn't small at all.
)

Feel better!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by resqchick

Oh no! I hope you're ok? Or will be soon!!

While you're waiting, walk around with your behind hanging out. Always gives the other patients a charge! Not to mention the air on your rear feels pretty good! (I have been known to inadvertently do this after having a baby. Or on purpose when they forced me to walk in the halls. It was my small protest. Ok, it wasn't small at all.
)

Feel better!!
I have a lot of rear to hang out!

anita1216

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wear scrubs to work and after Labor Day, we are switching over to royla blue only...bleh! I hate having to look like a giant smurf (Im 6'2"!!!) I dont find them comfy and actually hate them. I enjoy our twice a month jean days

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my!...
you should to asking!...
rigth now I´m not wearing nothing!

nothing with long sleeves...
......what do you think....

Is really hot around here!...
a sport shirt with my shorts and my sandals...

God I need a beer!...