What are you wearing?

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm finally in my pajamas after a long day wearing scrubs. I know many people think scrubs are comfortable, but I find that they don't breathe and are constrictive. My cozy pj's are feeling pretty good right now.

I have on a nightshirt. It's very lightweight and I love how it is so loose. It is white with crocheted blue flowers. And, I'm wearing blue slipper socks so that my feet stay warm -- it's the first cool night in a long while and I am relishing it. In fact, I can't wait to snuggle in bed with my dogs and kitties. I think we'll have a good night's sleep tonight!

Then, tomorrow, it's back to scrubs. Fun, fun...

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm wearing striped jammie pants, all the stripes are in a different color pink
And my grey Glen Levit Community Center t-shirt. The Community Center is what I am so heavily involved in, it's my second home!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Oh my!...
you should to asking!...
rigth now I´m not wearing nothing!
nothing with long sleeves...
......what do you think....

Is really hot around here!...
a sport shirt with my shorts and my sandals...

God I need a beer!...
Rigel!
Thanks for making me smile this morning!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Oh my!...
you should to asking!...
rigth now I´m not wearing nothing!
.nothing with long sleeves...
......what do you think....

Is really hot around here!...
a sport shirt with my shorts and my sandals...

God I need a beer!...
Put on your kilt and enjoy the breezes.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am wearing a pink and white polka dot nightshirt with white cropped leggings. I also have on fuzzy pink socks since it's a bit chilly in the house tonight with the windows open. And, there's a nice, warm throw blanket not too far away that has my name on it.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow as I am staying home and can be in my jammies all day. I have a lot of cleaning to do, but it'll be worth it to not have to wear scrubs. Maybe I'll even have a chance to wear real clothes tomorrow. And, Saturday too! But, once Sunday hits, I'll be returning to scrubs. Maybe I'll go with ceil blue for a change. Eh, once they're covered in dog and cat fur it doesn't matter
. But, I digress...

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
this is my first day of vacation sooooooooo... I'm NOT wearing a hot uniform!! I'm wearing baggy blue shorts and an over sized tee-shirt with a picture of Bella on it that reads "Prefect Love".

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am watching my Braves beating the Cubs right now. I am currently wearing a Braves t-shirt, jean shorts and white socks. I will probably just put on some make-up and wear what I have on now to go out to the bar for karaoke later tonight.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm wearing a black jersey knit skirt, black knee length stretch pants underneath (so I don't accidentally flash DS), and a blue tshirt (the tight against your skin kind) with the Superman emblem on it. I'm at home, so no shoes or socks.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Comfy loose blue shorts that I wear around the house or to the beach over my bathing suit, my "I have a nice pair of kitties" shirt, and the body jewelry that I always have in.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am wearing an old t-shirt with paint on it and a new pair of jeans I bought yesterday......
Oh yeah, and Maia on either my shoulder or feet, she is in intense 'mommy mode' tonight!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now that I am home from the hospital, I am wearing a long sleevless knit dress, light blue.

catwoman87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

We've done this before, but it's been awhile, so let's do it again....

What are you wearing right now?

I have on a pair of white Dockers, red flats, and a blue-checked shirt with 3/4-length sleeves. My watch and very large gold hoop earrings. (Just realized, I'm kinda patriotic this morning.)
Pink pajama pants, coral tank top, black socks (from work)

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am still wearing what I wore to go out and run some errands. I have on a navy t-shirt dress with a white 3/4 sleeve cardigan over it. I ditched the white flip flops I had been wearing and switched to a pair of white, fuzzy socks. But, I'll be heading to bed soon so I should be changing into my pajamas shortly.

I'll have on a purple nightshirt and I'll likely throw on a pair of flannel boxers to go underneath. They're black with purple stripes and trim. And, of course, comfy slippers or socks are a must! I just put clean linens on the bed so I am looking forward to snuggling with the kitties and the dogs. And, since it's cool out, it is perfect cuddling weather! Yay!

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cropped sweats and a tank. I slept in them and probably won't be getting out of them today, I'm not feeling so great.