What are YOU wearing this year?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't dress up anymore
Nothing to do all dressed up...But I do go trick or treating with my niece and nephew
I LOVE that!! i get to eat their candy after

Don't tell them.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I don't dress up anymore
Nothing to do all dressed up...But I do go trick or treating with my niece and nephew
I LOVE that!! i get to eat their candy after

Don't tell them.
We have the right to inspect EACH and EVERY piece of candy... it's for THIER protection.

At least that's what we tell them

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Hmmm...I know my idea might be a little taboo, but I'm thinking about going as a female suicide bomber.
Although I would have to be careful driving home...that's the last thing I would need it to go out and get pulled over dressed like that....
Oh, I would really think again about wearing that! I don't know where in Michigan you live, but that's a dangerous (shoot to kill) kind of outfit! Yikes!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I got my costume today (finally) and I ended up going with the not so original french maid costume!

I tried on several different costumes and the one that I ended up getting was the only one that looked totally awesome on me, and almost the only one that my butt didn't hang out the back end of! (Although its close!
)

I've always wanted a French Maid outfit though, so even though its not original, I'm happy!
Hubby hasn't seen it yet, but I think he'll like it, I bought thigh-high fishnets to go with it and a sexy new pair of heels. I figured, if your gonna do it, might as well do it right!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

Well, I got my costume today (finally) and I ended up going with the not so original french maid costume!

I tried on several different costumes and the one that I ended up getting was the only one that looked totally awesome on me, and almost the only one that my butt didn't hang out the back end of! (Although its close!
)

I've always wanted a French Maid outfit though, so even though its not original, I'm happy!
Hubby hasn't seen it yet, but I think he'll like it, I bought thigh-high fishnets to go with it and a sexy new pair of heels. I figured, if your gonna do it, might as well do it right!
well, we know what YOU are going to be trick-or-treating for this year!!!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to be a witch, I got a realy funky witch hat... it's dark red and black and it has silver glittery stars on it... It's going to be freezing this year for the trick or treaters... between 40-45 that night!!! burrrrrr..

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

well, we know what YOU are going to be trick-or-treating for this year!!!

We have a halloween party to go to Friday night, and my Mother went with me today to help me find a costume, and I almost let it slip that I was looking for something that I could....*ahem* wear again.