What are you watching/streaming?

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just finished re-watching The Witcher but this time with sub titles on.
I missed about 70% of the story on the first go round because I either couldn't hear it or couldn't understand what they were saying. May watch season 4 if it ever comes out, just to finish the story, but it won't be the same without Henry Cavill and I won't like Geralt as much.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Started watching PBS's Season 3 of All Creatures Great and Small. I recorded it earlier this year. Since the new season will be starting soon, it pushed me into watching the first 2 episodes. Man, Do I love this series. If you are feeling down or are in a bad mood, viewing just one episode, will immediately change your mood. It is so uplifting, so sweet a series.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Started watching PBS's Season 3 of All Creatures Great and Small. I recorded it earlier this year. Since the new season will be starting soon, it pushed me into watching the first 2 episodes. Man, Do I love this series. If you are feeling down or are in a bad mood, viewing just one episode, will immediately change your mood. It is so uplifting, so sweet a series.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
watched a good movie yesterday, Flesh and Bone, with Meg Ryan, Dennis Quaid, James Caan. and Gwyneth Paltrow.
made in the 80's.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're currently watching the Rainbow Brite movie. We watched Oliver and Company before this.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Omens S2. I've seen it, twice, but I missed things and thinking of putting the subtitles on. We are supposed to be watching or rewatching it on 8/28 to get the ratings up so Amazon will renew it for Season 3. I can't wait for Season 3, I love this show.

Yesterday I watched E1 of Second Chance on Hulu, but I don't think I'll continue. I looked it up and there was only one season and it ended on a cliffhanger. It was moderately interesting.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Omens S2. I've seen it, twice, but I missed things and thinking of putting the subtitles on.
If you missed things, I highly suggest putting on subtitles. I did this with The Witcher and now I understand what's going on. (never read the books or played the game)

I'm currently watching Justified City Primeval. Loved the original series. This one is good, but isn't coming close to the original.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you missed things, I highly suggest putting on subtitles. I did this with The Witcher and now I understand what's going on. (never read the books or played the game)
I did miss things, sometimes even after going back and listening several times. I think I will add subtitles

I just looked Witcher, which looks interesting, but I don't have Netflix.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just looked Witcher, which looks interesting, but I don't have Netflix.
I absolutely loved it. But be advised, it is rated 'M' for a reason. If you have a child under the age of 18, watch it alone. Be prepared.
BTW, I don't have Netflix either, I use Solar Movies to watch most things.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
mad max mel gibson looks like a baby

have never seen it before