What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vespacat

I'm listening to "Fall to Pieces" by Velvet Revolver.

Scott Weiland was such a babe back during his STP days... it's such a shame how he's turned out.
But he's still got that amazing voice.
I have the sound of the dishwasher washing Panther's dishes to keep them from spreading any of his germs, on one side of me and Panther's voice calling me to let him out or come to bed with him, on the other! Siamese sure can "sing"!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

The new Nickel Creek Album...just bought it tonight on Itunes...
oooohhhhh!!!! Is it as good as the last? I saw it was on sale last week and didn't get it, like a dummy. Oh well, guess I'll hvae to go to the shop and get it and Chris Thile's latest solo album. . .

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

oooohhhhh!!!! Is it as good as the last? I saw it was on sale last week and didn't get it, like a dummy. Oh well, guess I'll hvae to go to the shop and get it and Chris Thile's latest solo album. . .
So far I really like it. It's a little different than This Side, a little more experimental and more "produced" sounding, but its still quite good. It'll take me a couple of listens to get my opinion fully formed

salem cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As it's 1:20 in the morning and I'm trying to be very quite....I'm listening to silence and the tapping of my keyboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.