What are you listening to right now!...(thread!)...:)

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This morning me and the kitties are listening to Trans Siberian Orchestra getting in the mood for their concert I'm going to see at the end of the month.

The cats apparently don't appreciate my singing either. The baby has been throwing herself against me and crying, like are you ok mama? Are you dieing?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
This morning me and the kitties are listening to Trans Siberian Orchestra getting in the mood for their concert I'm going to see at the end of the month.

The cats apparently don't appreciate my singing either. The baby has been throwing herself against me and crying, like are you ok mama? Are you dieing?
You are going to love TSO! We went last year for their Christmas show and had such a great time. Have you seen them before? One of my GFs is a big TSO fan and she goes every chance she gets.

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I go every year. My mother in law who is 72 goes with me and loves them. It is our yearly Girls Christmas adventure. We go have dinner and see the show. Last year I took my son for the first time too. He had a blast hanging out with the girls lmao!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I Thank You, by Sam & Dave. It's SOUL, baby! LOL  Yeah, I'm a white chick who loves 60's soul music. Go figure.
 (I even sing it in the car.  Just be glad you can't hear on the Cat Forum!)

Last edited:

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never hear of the song, but I love the title!

I'm not surprised you've never heard of it.  Mattias isn't exactly mainstream.  For those of you who don't know (which is probably most of you), he's a Swedish guitar virtuoso famous for his work with the band Freak Kitchen and his use of harmonics.  If you want to hear the song, you can find it here:   

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Final Fantasy music.  Love to hear it performed by a live orchestra.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
:yeah: Fantastic!

Sabre dance!...:hyper:..:hyper:...:hyper:...:hyper:...:hyper: Aram Khachaturiam