What are you giving/getting for Valentines?

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's taking me to Disney World so I made reservations for dinner at the France pavilion in Epcot.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well- i'm a florist- so as usual....i will probably be up to my ears in roses all day long....so that's not really too exciting

I do however try to make a nice day of it when work is done (which on Valentines day can be LONG
- so sometimes we celebrate the day after
)

I got Colin an awesome green Brusco travel mug and a really nice card for Valentines day. Right now he has crummy coffee mugs and they spill all the time. Brusco mugs don't tip/spill, they keep the drinks warm (not cold or scalding) and they're just AWESOME!!! Totally worth the money. So i'm really excited to give this to him. I'm also going to go to the grocery store and pick up several tiny little bags of coffee and fix it all up for him. He's working the C shift right now (10:30-6:30am ) and he is a morning person- so needless to say he's having it really rough trying to stay awake through this shift for right now. It's supposed to be temporary- but they haven't said for how long- so i thought a nice coffee mug and some yummy coffees would be perfect
His mug is this deep green/turquoise color, but manly. His last name is Green so we're always getting green things

For my mom- who has always been and will always be my number one valentine- i got her a Hallmark Wish Sister- the "comfort" one. She has always adored them every time we go in there- that one in particular, but never got one for herself- so i thought it would be really nice to give her
The last time i went to Hallmark- they actually had it marked down to $4.99!! They're normally around $20 and up, so i picked it up early for her!
I got her a cute card to go with it. If i'm not too busy right before Valentines day (Yea Right!!
) I might wrap her present and braid it with flowers to make the package nice.

butterflyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend and I go out of town for a few nights every Valentines Day. It will be his first day off in over 3 weeks, he has been stuck with overtime on all his days off. So it will be nice to get away and spend some time together! We got into a cheesy little trend of getting matching PJ's for all the holidays when we first got together 2 years ago, so I got us some valentines PJ's, I will get him some chocolate, a card...the usual generic stuff lol, gotta find some kind of present still though. He says he has some stuff planned I don't know about, so we will see, I am just looking forward to getting away for a few days and relaxing!

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll be giving Rich a kitchen utensil again
When we started dating, he didn't have a vegetable peeler, which drove me mad if we were cooking at his place. So I bought him one and as it happened to be Valentine's Day when I handed it over, he thought it was his gift
So now it's become a tradition. Over the years he has had the veggie peeler, a potato masher and an ice-cream scooper!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alexa

I'll be giving Rich a kitchen utensil again
When we started dating, he didn't have a vegetable peeler, which drove me mad if we were cooking at his place. So I bought him one and as it happened to be Valentine's Day when I handed it over, he thought it was his gift
So now it's become a tradition. Over the years he has had the veggie peeler, a potato masher and an ice-cream scooper!
Aww how romantic :p Just be wary if he wants to give you a spoon then a fork :p