What are those?

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

believe me I wasn't complaining!!

Just I think it was a little odd that a few weeks ago the mods called us all out on getting too personal with the threads and that it could discourage people from continuing to use the forum.

Now, we get to see who gave each other what. I was just questioning just in case the mods do get complaints.
Maybe we could do a "half price rebate" week or two, where everyone could sign up on a thread to get a gift/give a gift to someone they don't know (or at least hasn't exchanged pm's with?) to meet some new people. Then maybe pm the mods (so they only have one pm per person
) at the end each of the week with their "gifted" list, and get half the price back for being generous and reaching out to make new aquaintences?
Then we could scroll through the thread, and gift people who don't have gifts yet, who may not know anyone that well yet (okay, like me
-no, I am not begging for gifts
- it's just an idea for some of the folks who have been here a while to meet the new folks, and the new folks to meet each other-at least to say "Hi!" -LOL!)

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is all truly confusing for me
This might sound reeeeeeally dumb...but when I hear/read 'bank' all I can think of real banks and 'real' money. Then when I read 'paying' members...well there ya go again...'real' money
Are we talking 'real' money here??? or is it just points or what.

I'm very confused. I don't think I'll be participating in this system since I just don't understand it very well and what I've read in the threads everyone is referring to only serves to confuse me all the more.

Sorry...I guess you just can't teach this old cat new tricks.

Hilda >^..^<

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

This is all truly confusing for me
This might sound reeeeeeally dumb...but when I hear/read 'bank' all I can think of real banks and 'real' money. Then when I read 'paying' members...well there ya go again...'real' money
Are we talking 'real' money here??? or is it just points or what.

I'm very confused. I don't think I'll be participating in this system since I just don't understand it very well and what I've read in the threads everyone is referring to only serves to confuse me all the more.

Sorry...I guess you just can't teach this old cat new tricks.

Hilda >^..^<
When they say "paying members" its the POINTS you get for posting, or being a premium member. No real money.
I'm sure if you have any questions you can PM a Mod

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can buy ribbons to go in your profile that each support a different cause(s)
Buy gifts for other people's profiles (if they have helped you etc, a way to say thank you)
If you save a little longer, you can change the colour of your username or make it have a glow around it etc

There is a thread here that will show you how you can spend them