Young Cat
Purraise
Yep, Gracie is a calico for sure. She's very pretty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gottalotagals

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Allie, let me ask you something. On that one site it said that calicos are very tempermental. Is that true?
That worries me a little being that I have four children.

Anybody else with calicos please respond too. Stormy is one of the ones that is and we are keeping her. So I'm curious if she's going to be a meanie. lol

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gottalotagals

Allie, let me ask you something. On that one site it said that calicos are very tempermental. Is that true?
That worries me a little being that I have four children.

Anybody else with calicos please respond too. Stormy is one of the ones that is and we are keeping her. So I'm curious if she's going to be a meanie. lol
Gracie is really sweet and actually kind of skittish and shy around new people or new situations. She loves kneading on people's bellies and loves being pet and brushed, but is kind of cheeky sometimes with the other kitties...she has to be fed first and occassionally will steal or attempt to steal their treats, but she's never aggressive. Her favorite pastimes involve following me around for attention, begging for people food and playing with Da Bird (she gets REALLY pumped about Da Bird). She's also a lap cat. Out of all the cats I've had, she's the only one who has never once nipped at me.

But she's absolutely bursting at the seems with this really exuberant personality. She's kind of a clown and if she were a person she'd be that "Me! Oooh! Pick me!" person.

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My first "stray/ferel" that we found when she was about 8 weeks old (with her litter mates that were WILD and couldn't be caught) was a calico/tortie. She was very tempermental with strangers but mainly just either hid from them or gave them attitude (dirty looks (seriously) then walk away etc.) but she was the sweetest girl ever! When I started dating my hubby she hated him and gave him dirty looks all the time he would talk to her and she would look way etc. but in the end she ended up his cat!!!!!!!!!