What are the weirdest things about your cat

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Artemis

She can catch a ball with both of her paws in the air - just like a baseball player. We called her Sammy Soza when she was a kitten, because she'd leap right up and actually grab the ball with both "hands"

Athena
She is full of strange behaviors
She murmurs when you wake her up - not a meow, but an honest to goodness murmur, like a person. She also does the two-step with her front paws.

Calypso
My sweet little boy. He insists on sleeping on your head. Not your face, your chest or anywhere else but the very top of your head.

eupnea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Samuel tells me about his day when I get home. He'll talk to me for about 5 minutes straight, just to make noise.

He won't cover his poop while its fresh, he waits until it dried out a little so he doesn't get his feet dirty.

He watches TV, especially cop shows.

You know how cat food comes in little shapes? He scoops food out of his dish with his paw, and picks out the whole shapes before he'll eat the random chunk pieces. I can't believe he can even tell the difference.

He also will not eat his food at all if any of the bottom of the dish is showing.

Lastly, he acts just like a dog in terms of running to the door and wanting affection. I never have to convince him to sit on my lap.