What Are The Weirdest Cravings You Get For Food???

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the weirdest thing I've ever eaten as a combination is Pringles with plain sour cream as dip. Not too weird.

I do really love spreading peanut butter on hot Eggos though and then pouring syrup on top. Mmmm

For all of those who seem to love pickles so much (so do I), have you ever had fried dill pickle slices? I tried them for the first time at Hooters this past Saturday. YUMMY!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, i did a bad thing tonight- i was craving- and i mean intensely craving, Baskin Robbins' Pink Bubblegum Icecream...and so i took my niece and i to go get some after i got off work. When i got there i got my ice cream and went digging through my purse to find my lactaid tablets...and wouldn't you know, i didn't have any left- they were all at home. So seeing how i was craving the icecream, and nothing- including a lactaid tablet would tear me away from it...i ate the whole thing anyways
. Lol, i have been sick to death ever since. My stomach is still going haywire and it's been 6 hours! Geesh! Next time i'll make sure i have plenty of those lactaid tablets in my purse
. I learned my lesson lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sooooooooo I still have a little bit of that ice cream cake left in my freezer from mine & colin's birthday on sat. Hehehehehe, i think i will eat it!!!!! (and yes, i took my lactaid tablets
)