what are the names,ages and breeds of your cats?

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both of mine are Rescues from a local shelter so their exact age and breeds are only a guess.

Sphinx - A DSH grey with white approx. 17 years old - possible Siamese/Russian Blue mix.

Kuce - A DMH Calico Van Pattern approx. 10-12 years old - possible Turkish Van ancestory, maybe a bit of Siamese.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
graycat2 - they are very pretty

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luna's registered name at TICA is "GEORGIARAGDOLLS Once in a Blue Moon," and she is a female, blue-mitted Ragdoll with bright blue eyes.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Three fur people in our household, all DSH. Their pictures are in several other threads.

Suzy was 4 in August, and is grey tabby /white.
Cindy and Fawn were 2 in May.

Cindy is my precious Tortie-baby, and if you see her nowhere else, you can now see her in my avatar.

Fawn, we think may have some Tonkinese in her, given what we've read about the breed (and the sources do vary on some matters). She's fawn in colour (big surprise!), has vestiges of points, some tabby markings in her face and body, and many of the personality attributes of the Tonk.

Not that it's so terribly important what their background is, but Fawn's such a beautiful kitty that I like to be able to describe her so that people who won't see her in the flesh can get a decent picture of her. "Grey tabby/white" and "Tortie" are easy to picture; any short description of Fawn falls short of the mark!

I realized as I thought back about this post, that I left out Fawn's most striking attribute: her gorgeous aquamarine eyes! How could I??

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Both torties, Liberty Belle is 2 years old, and Freedom Belle is 6 years old.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
happy early birthgay kitty cat

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i have 2 boys, they are DSH, and they are 4 yrs old their names are blackie and stripey, and they are my children....

luxshine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Two girls, both black (Although I don't know exactly their breeds)

Kenya, who is completely black, green eyes, 11 years old, going on 12.
Indiana, black with white paws, green/gray/blueish eyes, 2 months old.

And although Kenya is still not really happy with Indiana's moving here, both share the most peculiar trait: They love to hang on my shoulder while they groom themselves

-Adalisa

clyde

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat's name is Clyde, and is a American Shorthair, 1 year old. He is totally white, tabby tail, one spot on left side, left rear leg is tabby, head is tabby, left ear white, right eye white, inside of right ear is brown, inside of left ear is pink. He had surgery for a parasite (left scar on neck), so I call him "Clyde the Curious Cutthroat Clawless Cat" (declawed due to my medical condition). He has done quite well, and is well adjusted so far.

He got his name from the previous owner (1 month). She had a dog named "Bonnie" so she named the cat "Clyde". Unfortunately, the dog went neurotic with Clyde around, so she put him up for adoption, and I adopted him through the local Partnership for Pets.

After Clyde left, the dog ate all her food (left for 3 days), slept the rest of the day, and acted as if Clyde never existed.

Mike

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have one cat:
Spike - a grey & white DSH with yellow-gold eyes. He turned 3 on April 8, 2003.

dtetrev

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
6 year female grey & white with the most adorable grey circle on her chest. And a 1 1/2 year old dark grey male, both mutt kittys