What are the Feast Classics non-fish flavors?

ghiblithecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to ask this to see if anyone knew off the top of their head which FF classic flavors contain zero fish?

I know the Turkey & Giblets one doesn't have any fish, but are there any others that I am missing? Ghibli has recently cost me hundreds to basically determine the cause of his diarrhea (which antibiotics cleared up). Now I am on a totally limited budget for the next month or two. He does totally fine on Sheba and FF and although it is not ideal food, I think we can both suck it up for a month or two 

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, no, I'm sorry to hear about the diarrhea and the expense! I'm glad Ghibli's doing better, though. The FF site has pages (here are classics!) for all their foods... our previous cat loved, loved, loved FF chopped grill and would highly recommend that!

sherit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thank you

I needed to learn that for Lily..9 months old..

she is on Kitten turkey fancy feast right now

and wilderness dry food...

Sheri for Lily

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fancy Feast has a lot. There's chicken, turkey, beef, and beef and liver. They all come in three styles: classic (pate), with gravy, and grilled. The last two are shredded. My cat loves them all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ghiblithecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! I already do feed Sheba and Ghibli loves it. After a lotttt of stomach issues Ghibs has had this past week, I all he will eat is Weruva and Sheba, which I am fine with. Once he is 100% again I may try to re-introduce FF classics (non fish) for the sake of my wallet. Of course, only if his tummy allows it :)