What are some of the little things that made you happy today?

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spoke to my daughter last night, and she is definitely having the baby on Monday.
Fred had not seemed to be feeling well for a few days, but is back to his old self.
I went to sleep last night with Scooter and Pepper snuggled by my feet hugging each other. Pearl was on my pillow kneading my head, and Fred was on my chest. Scooter woke me up with kisses this morning, instead of pulling out my earplug and screaming in my ear.
My job is still going pretty well.
It is another beautiful Spring day.
Life is good!

jillian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My husband finished a paper for class that he's been working on for a while.

My job is wonderful... I've been asked to rewrite two exams for a course I've been editing.

I'm not tired for once!!!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got up, fed the stray kitties who come to the door and had fun playing with 2 beautiful bobcats, realizing just how fortunate I am to share my life with them.

meiam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i woke up with a cuddly kitty nipping at my ear, and my injured stray i took in has improved greatly! he gave me a ton of love this morning, and kitty loves always make me happy!!

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, I woke up when my husbands alarm went off at 5:30 this morning, and I snuggled with him until his snooze alarm went off, and then I fell back to sleep with Smudge under my blanket, curled up against my belly. When my alarm went off, Haylee, one of 2 month old kittens was under my chin sleeping. Jinx and Merlin were playing on the floor.
It just made me happy to wake up, and just lay there, basking in it!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by diane8704

Well, I woke up when my husbands alarm went off at 5:30 this morning, and I snuggled with him until his snooze alarm went off, and then I fell back to sleep with Smudge under my blanket, curled up against my belly. When my alarm went off, Haylee, one of 2 month old kittens was under my chin sleeping. Jinx and Merlin were playing on the floor.
It just made me happy to wake up, and just lay there, basking in it!
ooooooh Diane, I know this one well! Yes it is so wonderful. I wake up and have "my two dark-haried boys" on eaither side of me - Eric & Sasha! Saba is above my head on the windowsill and Sandy is on the floor. All is quiet.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I got on the scale and it continues to go down- I'm soo close to changing that 2nd number. I went to grocery store before work and bought some Red tea that was recommended (lemon flavored) I had a cup-not bad I think it will be good iced tea!!
And no caffeine so I can have it at night. And 3rd-it was snack day at work and I brought my fav-potato chips and ho-made dip and there will be dip left for me to enjoy at home!! (after I run 3 miles tonite!!)

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had an Army Community Service lunch today and was given a certificate of appreciation and some nice little ACS goodies (address book, pen and pins and a lanyard). Then I got a really great pair of pants for FIVE BUCKS on clearance.

jazzy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today, my husband is going to get his check.
I did my laundry and checked the mail, I got a pet makeover kit from Hartz for free. You know what's inside? A free sachet of shampoo, catnip, three little rats and a pouch where I can put Jazzy's stuff.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
another one for today
IM UPTO DATE WITH ALL OF MY HEALTH AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT ESSAYS!
8 more to go!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ugh, i am having trouble finding the silver lining today. It was a rough one. I guess so far the best part was coming home from work and snuggling with the kitties.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by berylayn

ugh, i am having trouble finding the silver lining today. It was a rough one. I guess so far the best part was coming home from work and snuggling with the kitties.
Berry i am sorry to hear this. You are such a positive person too!

I know when I feel like you do, I just want to crawl under a big kitty rock.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Berry i am sorry to hear this. You are such a positive person too!

I know when I feel like you do, I just want to crawl under a big kitty rock.
yeah, that's definitely my kinda day today. Thanks for the concern Eddie.
i was bombarded with report card issues from parents today, and didn't really have the time to pull away and deal with them. so I'm a little worried about what's to come tomorrow.

Anyways, this isn't the thread for all this. My day is about to get a little better: A girlfriend is taking me out for coffee and then I get to go help all the kitties at Petsmart find homes...so yay!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

yeah, that's definitely my kinda day today. Thanks for the concern Eddie.
i was bombarded with report card issues from parents today, and didn't really have the time to pull away and deal with them. so I'm a little worried about what's to come tomorrow.

Anyways, this isn't the thread for all this. My day is about to get a little better: A girlfriend is taking me out for coffee and then I get to go help all the kitties at Petsmart find homes...so yay!
You wanna know what else I think? I think you're so very talented that these black and white photos down here could easily make a nice calendar. My sister-in-law in Massachusetts makes them and sells them of her kitties. One of her cats, Chester, was the Cat Fancy Cover Cat about 4 years ago.
I think you have another calling, my dear.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Lotsa hugs for you Beryl!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misstorri

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl

Yesterday (Wednesday)... happy stuff:
My daughter called my cell phone 10 minutes before I left work asking when I'd be leaving. I love it when she calls me just to chat.

There was not a lot of traffic on the way home. Small thing but VERY NICE.

Watching the boys play with each other while on a Catnip High. Very funny stuff & it kills me to see how the girlcats get so paranoid from catnip but the boycats wanna playfight... Just their expressions make me roll...

Today's happy stuff... it's raining outside, which is good cuz I just planted a bunch of stuff in my front yard, pretty lil things that need water!
Great pic

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misstorri

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok, so I know its a day later , but my mom just bought me new 400 thread count sheets I cant wait to take a bath and get in bed... I love my mom!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All the little things Sash does and of course my bf too!