What are people thinking?!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got very little damage from the hurricanes... we were extremely lucky! God certainly blessed us! We are a little ways from Lake Wales... the worst hit area by Charley in land! We were very very blessed with minimal damage... not much to speak of... just tree. How about you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

We got very little damage from the hurricanes... we were extremely lucky! God certainly blessed us! We are a little ways from Lake Wales... the worst hit area by Charley in land! We were very very blessed with minimal damage... not much to speak of... just tree. How about you?
My apartment complex got hit pretty hard. We ended up with rust stains on the carpet and stains all over the walls from all of the water that leaked through. They're great here though and have been very good, IMO, with staying on top of things. My parents faired pretty well I'd say. A tree fell from the backyard just a few inches from the side of our house, and that took the fence out with it, but that's all of it. They're over on the East Coast in Ormond Beach.

Glad to hear you fared well.

charcoal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sweets

I really hate to say this, but some people think having a baby carraige give them the RIGHT to jaywalk, cut you off in the mall, and block the aisles in the supermarket. I've seen my sisters doing it in the mall. They'll push the carraige ahead of them as if they owned the building and just cut people off in mid stride. I've gotten hit by carraiges in the shin cause people expected me to stop for them.
Exactly.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

I'm amazed at how many people know this area, and how many of you actually live near me. Howdy neighbors.
I'll wave to your general area next time I'm driving through there to visit my big bro

stitchfl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The boundless intelligence some people have continues to amaze me.
I just pray for her baby.

Nice to see so many Floridians around.