What are gas prices where you are?

karin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi

im in the UK and the garage i use its 94.9p per litre and its due to go up again to over 1 pound a litre

think im goin to start walking places

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
$3.19-waiting for it to drop! It has gone down a bit - it was $3.39 earlier in the week.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just an FYI Ford/Lincoln & Mercury are all rolling out news cars; The Fusion,Zephyr and Milan respectively. They will be bigger than the Ford Focus but smaller than the Ford 500. The price is very good also.
This am in town it was $2.99!!!
We will always have our fullsize truck and will deal with the gas prices. We plan on trading the Explorer sometime this fall anyhow for a car what kind I'm not sure-I should stay with Ford but we talked about a diesel and converting it to bio-diesel!!

boys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by karin

hi

im in the UK and the garage i use its 94.9p per litre and its due to go up again to over 1 pound a litre

think im goin to start walking places
in london its almost£1-00 a ltr,when it gets to £1-20 a ltr the cars going to have to go
then its down to catching the bus and train everywhere
our goverment could absorbe some of the price hikes as they are taking on average 70% of prices in taxes,but of course they wont.

xdx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by boys mum

in london its almost£1-00 a ltr,when it gets to £1-20 a ltr the cars going to have to go
then its down to catching the bus and train everywhere
our goverment could absorbe some of the price hikes as they are taking on average 70% of prices in taxes,but of course they wont.
Well Ive just seen some at £1.05 a litre that equates to £4.72 a gallon!!! which in US dollars is $8.68!! We just dream of prices like you have in the USA.