what antivirus software program do you use

g535

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I don't use either or Windows, I use Linux and also OSX (Mac), mostly Linux on the 'net though.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Panda at work. Its great and doesn't try to run my computer.
I had AVG at home, but it no longer supports Windows 95
I'm geting a newER computer soon.

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've used Panda, McAfee, and now Norton, but the only reason I have norton was because It was almost free with rebates. i don't think it's that great.

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Norton (The Internet Suite whatever it is called) currently and have never had any problems with it. It expires this month and I've though about looking around but we'll see. I have McAfee at work and I hate it. I'll check into AVG.

southernlady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
AVG 7 and like most techs who aren't paid by Norton or McAfee, we don't use it. It's bloated and doesn't get the stuff it's suppose to and why PAY for a/v when there is free a/v and firewalls out there. Use ZoneAlarm Free as your firewall and PLEASE do NOT depend on XP SP2 alone. Liz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
after reading all the post here last night i went a head and installed my norton back i might as well its paid up till july i just got slack and never installed it
I also did the quick clean things and i found over 150 problem in my pc
and i reparied that with norton

for some reason the problems always end up in the registry file's I dont know how that keeps happen and short cuts that to