What Animal Would You Like to Come Back As...Beside Dog or Cat and Why?

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsd

I would come back as a female elephant. They live in a family group and are sympathetic to one another. I've heard that elephants visit the bones of their dead and cry tears. Also, baby elephants are so cute! And being big would be a Plus (size)!

mrsd
Just remember, elephants' gestations are about 2 YEARS and the newborns weigh 60-70 lbs. A 9 1/2 MONTH pregnancy and a 10 lb baby were enough, for me!

spotz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If I could come back as a felid, I would definately come back as a Black Leopard...

Spotz

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Id come back as a Cougar
If it wasnt allowed, Id still do it and they have to chain me down to stop me! Tiger, leopard, jaguar, etc would be good too.

Later,
Brandon

thh20

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Another vote for coming back as a horse here.
And since I've had this thought before, I'd love to come back as an arabian mare (thinking either bay or chestnut with a flaxen mane and tail...)

To me, horses= freedom. They can be just as beautiful under saddle as they are roaming free...

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
An albino python. When I was around 7 years old I fell in love with a picture of this creature and I told myself if reincarnation is true, that's the one I'd choose. Besides, snakes are fascinating creatures.

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone here really believe in reincarnation? and if so, do you think you could actually pick what you came back as??

spotz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cougar

Does anyone here really believe in reincarnation? and if so, do you think you could actually pick what you came back as??
Yes to the reincarnation concept.

Regarding the second question, I'm not so sure that we have a choice, however I know that given one I know the answer, and wouldn't hesitate to pick it.

Either way, Living is only a part of existance.

Spotz

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope I get to pick what I come back as
That would be fun...

-Brandon