What an idiot!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What an odd situation! I guess it keeps you young, right?

Let us know if this really happened or not. I'm curious...although I have known people like the guy Mark you are describing. Superbly nice, just can't hardly care for a fish.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

He's the one I've mentioned on here before that's kind of a dirty old man who liked to watch me cut the grass and make comments about how he "likes to see women sweat."
Sorry Eileen, that still makes me laugh!.

Like you say Mark certainly isn't the brightest, and hopefully you can get the message accross. Does CH look ok?.

But i tell you something, i don't like the sound of this Jim, and i don't think i would leave him alone with my girls

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope it all works out!

I swear about 80% of men are that stupid though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

This sound slike the most reasonable approach. As for Jim, throw a bucket of cold water on HIM. Sounds as though HE needs to be neutered, too.
He's the perfect example of a dirty old man!

Haven't been able to get ahold of Mark yet. The more I think about this, the more I believe it's Jim trying to pull something, but I'm still going to get to the bottom of things out of concern for CH.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I left a message for Mark, just casually kind of mentioning what Jim said about CH and expressing my concern for her. Also suggested that maybe Mark (who's a pretty handy guy) build a little shelter for her in the yard in the event she gets stuck outside, which is often the case. I've seen her twice over the past couple of days and she looks fine.

Not sure what else to do at this point, except continue to keep an eye on CH. If Jim was trying to get me riled up, I don't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he did.

Just to reassure you guys, I really believe Mark cares about CH in his own weird way. When I took her in to be spayed a few months back, my vet deemed her healthy and she's a very sweet girl. I just wish Mark would be more careful about letting her out!