What am I supposed to do with these?!?!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree donate them! I work at the local shelter, & I do not mind opening tiny packages, a billion of them. It means there's food for the kitties/doggies!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was terribly generous. I like the idea, too, of donating to shelter to give with new kitty parents.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've already written NB and thanked them, that was the very first thing I did.

Well, Cat Guardians just emailed me back and said they would be more then happy to take the boxes of samples.
They are only opened on the weekends and Tuesday(yeah, weird hours, haha), so I will probably stop by Saturday or Sunday.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

I like that idea!
. Course if that doesn't go over too well, you might as well try the shelter thing...

Totally off topic, but Fostermomm who in the world are those little darlings in your signature? I love them!
They are my foster kittens. Mom was full blooded Oriental Shorthair and Dad was mystery kitty. LOL They were turned over to our rescue when they were 3-4 weeks old (people couldnt remember when they were born) because they didnt want the people who were coming to look at their OS litter from another female to see that they had mutt kittens. So we took them instead of letting them be put down. I was fortunate enough to be the only foster home that didnt already have bottle babies and I got them. To cute arent they?

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

They are my foster kittens. Mom was full blooded Oriental Shorthair and Dad was mystery kitty. LOL They were turned over to our rescue when they were 3-4 weeks old (people couldnt remember when they were born) because they didnt want the people who were coming to look at their OS litter from another female to see that they had mutt kittens. So we took them instead of letting them be put down. I was fortunate enough to be the only foster home that didnt already have bottle babies and I got them. To cute arent they?
They are positively adorable.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by TortieBaby

I've already written NB and thanked them, that was the very first thing I did.

Well, Cat Guardians just emailed me back and said they would be more then happy to take the boxes of samples.
They are only opened on the weekends and Tuesday(yeah, weird hours, haha), so I will probably stop by Saturday or Sunday.
Great news!

Your immediate thank you not shows that you were raised up right.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Great news!

Your immediate thank you not shows that you were raised up right.
Lol.
Nah, my mother was actually pretty rude to people, haha. However, I went to a baptist boarding academy for 2 years(my mom and step-dad were sick of having us kids around so she sent us off to boarding academy). It was there that I was taught to say "yes ma'am" and "thank you".

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by TortieBaby

Lol.
Nah, my mother was actually pretty rude to people, haha. However, I went to a baptist boarding academy for 2 years(my mom and step-dad were sick of having us kids around so she sent us off to boarding academy). It was there that I was taught to say "yes ma'am" and "thank you".
Oh. Oops!
Well at least your teachers would be proud!