What Age Group Are You In?

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm 31 and already thinking my 30s are going way better than my 20s did
People seem to think I'm a teenager sometimes which is flattering but also can be really annoying when you're a grown woman and trying to be taken seriously

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tink80

I'm 31 and already thinking my 30s are going way better than my 20s did
People seem to think I'm a teenager sometimes which is flattering but also can be really annoying when you're a grown woman and trying to be taken seriously
LOL, I have to admit, in your thread of Kuan Yin cuddling with you, I thought you must be in your early 20s.

You're beautiful, BTW.

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw thank you, you are very sweet to say that

It doesn't bother me much if I'm in a social situation which is casual.
Just can be a bit of a roadblock sometimes in business, legal situations, or even medically sometimes, lol. I once had an OBGYN tell me all about the birds and the bees, my age was right there on the chart and I was there for cryogenic therapy for cervical dysplasia. She brought out anatomy charts and everything and told me what was what..I was just kind of dumbfounded. My boyfriend was with me too for moral support for the procedure.. I don't even want to know what she was thinking the situation was!

When I first met my boyfriend's parents they were a little concerned
..and when he picked me up for our first date we got in the car and he turned to me and was like "I'm so sorry but I'm going to have to see your ID before we go anywhere".

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm 57 and proud of every gray hair and wrinkle I've earned