What ae you afraid of?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Spiders, and you should have seen the one in my kitchen on sunday evening
Even Sophie wouldn't touch it, she just sat looking at it. Now if Rosie had got her beady eyes on it that would have been it!.

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Probably cooties of any kind meaning bugs, snakes, scorpions, Tarantulas, and heights and water
that about sums it up for me too!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This question has been posed before and I must really be a freak.
I'm not really scared of anything. Not like freaking out, run screaming, legs weak type scared. I don't like the idea of dying, and the thought of losing a loved one (including the kitties) is very depressing and sad. But I'm not scared of it.

I don't like worms. They gross me out, and I do walk on my tiptoes in the rain because the thought of stepping on one and getting worm innards on my shoes is disgusting. But I'm not scared of them.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
deffently spiders, ear wigs, and since last year mice.
the story goes , i had just taken my lilly in after a few days she was still in my bedroom at nights. i woke up to her playing with one of her toys , when ig ot closer it wasnt a toy , but a dead mouse, i never screamed so loud . never even knew we had mice , bad other 2 cats for not finding them lol. anyway i started sorting out all the coburds looking for any signs of mice. i was sorting out one with my sons toys in i was picking them up like normal when i picked up a furry one thinking nothing of it untill i saw it , it was dead. since then i cant stand them , for weeks after i was shaking my shoes covers everything made me jump ffs lol. we found a further 2 after that dead. since then no signs , thank you lilly xxx lol

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

I'm scared of big hairy Aussie spiders.
I have watched programs on some really poisonous spiders in australia. I think they are called funnel spiders or something like that. They are worse than black widow. I also saw a show on some real wicked ants in australia......

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spiders- i have the scars from several brown recluse bites to justify my hatred of spiders

Hissing cockroaches- oh my gosh! had a good scare one time when one of those hissed at me

Bees & Wasps- hate them too- i'm allergic to wasp stings.

Clowns- Uhhhhh!!!!