What a sweet cat :)

lady rowan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So, I didn't know exactly where to post this, but on Monday someone came into my work (I work at a vet's office) and had two little kittens that hadn't been completely weaned yet. She couldn't keep them anymore (not sure why since she had the whole litter/mom and more cats, I think she was trying to reduce her number of cats, maybe these two kittens had some issue or something i dunno) but we took them and wanted to try to introduce them to the momma cat there (my soon to be cat, Rowan) and Rowan took to them right away like she gave birth to them and let them nurse on her, groomed them etc. it is so awesome. Then, yesterday the one of the head vet tech's daughter (who is probably no more than 6-7 yrs. old) was there and she let her play with all her kittens and carry her around all over the place holding her under the elbows with her body and feet dangling.

I think I definitely lucked out in having this girl put on hold for me before someone else came along and snatched her up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lady rowan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yea, I am excited, especially since I am a first time cat owner. Though I have dealt with all sorts of personalities when it comes to cats from working at a vet's for 4 yrs, It is different when it is your own I guess.

~Lady Rowan

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, such a darling she is!
My Teyah was the same way. She was a foster who gave birth to 3 kittens, 2 of which passed away.
A litter of 5 young kittens came into the shelter, and when I brought them home to foster, she COMPLETELY took over and mothered them SO well. I knew that when all of the kittens found homes that Teyah was here to stay. She really earned her forever home.