What a little creep :)

jayme&jackson

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Last weekend when I did the two boxes in the bathroom, Ellie watched me as usual, jumped in the first one to do her stuff, then watched while I did the second one and immediately used that one too! Where does it all come from? But they do like to mark the boxes as soon as they are clean, especially the alpha cats.

Jackson is the same...HE HAS to be there when Iam scoopin...But while I'm scoopin he's poopin.

LOL... I swear he holds it all day until Iam just about finished cleanin up after him and he jumps in...and I have TO STOP cleanin up and let him do his businesssss....

FUNNY BOY!!!

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
I usually clean out Oliver's pottybox after I get up and sometime shortly before I go to bed... it's a covered box, so I'll get down and pop off the top and sometimes, Ollie will run over, jump in, and take a pee as if he's saying "hold on a minute, mama! I have to goooooo!" haha, I could just picture him crossing his little legs and doing the peepee dance if he had to wait.... BUT more often than not, after I do the pre-bedtime scoop, Oliver will decide he's going to lay the biggest and stinkiest of kitty poos, RIGHT AFTER I've crawled under the covers! When we're visiting my parents (which we have been since march... yar to my medical problems - but I'm almost better!), his pottybox is in my room across from my bed (only place for it to go), so I get hit with full strength poo-stink right as I'm trying to go to bed (he often pulls the same deal, only at like 5 or 6am and then proceeds to dig to the other side of the world in his litter box).... man, the things I do for this kitty cuz I love him! Potty training a la "Meet the Parents" looks more and more appealing every time I scoop - only if Oliver didn't find the potty an amusing occasional watering hole

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our alpha males do the samething. When we had our 2nd kitty years ago, Gus would wait until everyone was at the dinner table and leave a stinker that cleared the floor.

iluvmybabes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My baby Tyrone does this, no matter what he is doing if he knows I am in the room, there he is to watch. Then whenI am done in he goes, everytime.

motherofeight

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cats Phoebe, Eliza, and Gigi have to be in there when I clean the box... Gigi and Eliza have to be in the box... Phoebe just needs to watch. My big alpha male, Spike, waits until everyone has cleared out and then he has to go in it. I tried closing the door to the laundry room where the two boxes I clean are, and when I did my little girls went crazy. The five month olds were trying to squeeze under the door, and they were crying and banging on it, I felt so bad I had to let them in. It makes my job so much harder, but it makes them so happy. How can I say no to them?

Tanya

catjunky

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dallas is the same way...watches my clean it out, and right way is into it checking it out. Most of the time she uses it right away. Doesn't have much interest when I scoop though. Only have the full change.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
As a matter of fact, I just cleaned the litter box with my little helper! The baby always gets in while I am cleaning so that he can pee and then watches me while I finish cleaning. Petunia used to watch me clean the box, but now she is a little more aloof since I brought the baby home. Cats are so funny!!