What a day!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mentioned in the Sat daily thread that we had some water in our basement.
Well the day started good-a load of laundry, some dishes, washed more pots-hmmm lets check the basement-more water!!!!
Called a septic service and they came at 10:30 and said yes the tanked needs pumping. Them this afternoon another part of the business came over to "water jet the drainfield lines (translate to mean spend alot of $$$) and to fix something in the tank. I can't imagine having a job where one has to spend time in a spetic tank (GROSS!!) Well $565 later....... everything good to go!!
So for all of you with septic systems, pump your tank regularly and if aolder system add bacteria monthly!!!!
On the other hand I did go shopping between appts, picked up more fall decor stuff, a new purse, some SS stuff and groceries/beer and Honeycrisp apples!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soo sorry you're having plumbing issues! That is no good! Thankfully they were able to successfully fix everything, and you got to go shopping!
I once watched "Dirty Jobs"....and one of those was about the people who clean the sewers and jobs of that nature! My hat goes off to those people!! I definitely couldn't do it