wet meow mix healthy goodness?

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have only seen them at Target. They seem kinda pricey, I think it was about .79 cents or so for 2.5oz.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by *Pepper*

I have only seen them at Target. They seem kinda pricey, I think it was about .79 cents or so for 2.5oz.
you're right, that's too much for that small of an amount... i think i'll stick w/authority - $0.61 for 6 ounces!

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

you're right, that's too much for that small of an amount... i think i'll stick w/authority - $0.61 for 6 ounces!
Especially when they snub it.
The flavors I bought were barely touched. Our shelter is getting the remainder of the multipack I bought.

nimbus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They just put these on the shelves at my local shop rite. I just bought one and the kitties are enjoying it right now. I wish it wasn't 99 cents a tub though! They love meow mix cups, but sometimes they eat all the gravy and leave the meat bits. So, these new cups are great, because they are shredded.

Meow mix wet is pretty decent in both ingredients and price. I don't have a problem feeding it to them daily as long as they have a high quality dry food (which they do). Plus, I give them a better wet brand (mostly halo and fromm) once a week.

sweetkara

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got one of the little tubs on Saturday- Kara turned her nose up at it but Kirby scarfed the whole thing down. They are 99 cents each at my grocery store!