Wet Food Serving Size

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm so happy for you and your kitty boy, Hannah531 Hannah531 :yess: , I got all excited thinking maybe I could try whatever it was for my own extremely picky kitty boy, but alas, DUCK :headshake:. Neither of my guys like duck in any shape or form. I'm bummer for me, but not for you :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hannah531

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy for you and your kitty boy, Hannah531 Hannah531 :yess: , I got all excited thinking maybe I could try whatever it was for my own extremely picky kitty boy, but alas, DUCK :headshake:. Neither of my guys like duck in any shape or form. I'm bummer for me, but not for you :lol:
Thank you!!!
they have other proteins! They were sold out of chicken the day I went in so I said why the heck not, let’s try duck. I think they also have turkey beef and rabbit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hannah531

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update if you’re starting to recognize me 🙃

we found a food that Koda LOOOOOVES and meets the mark where we need it to and his fur is so healthy and shiny and he’s just loving life so much right now ❤
But like the overthinking, anxious person I am, I’m still pH testing his urine 2x a day.

He gets 3 meals/day. his first pee of the day comes after breakfast and I test then. He pees sometime in the middle of the day while I’m working and I don’t test that. then he also pees around dinner time. Sometimes before, sometimes after. Here’s the last few days of numbers. Should I be worried of crystal formation or probably not? This is the first time it’s ever spiked like this and I’ve been testing for 3/3.5 weeks.

Monday am: 6.25
Monday pm, after dinner; 6.25
Tuesday am; 6.25/6.5 unsure
Tuesday pm, after dinner; 6.25
Wednesday am; 6.0
Wednesday pm, before dinner; 6.25
Thursday am; 6.25
Thursday pm, after dinner; 6.25
Friday am; 6.5
Friday pm, before dinner; 7.25/7.5

At first I thought it was because it was before dinner but I tested before dinner Wednesday too. I test within about 30/45 mins sometimes sooner. Is that too long?