Wet Cat Food In Gravy With Very Small Chunks

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone have any suggestions on a grain free wet food chicken flavored..in gravy with really small pieces..for my 11 yr old boy???Tried Miko..but he didn't like the real chicken...Help...He likes chicken flavor..but NOT the real chicken ...Hes more in to gravy stuff..n no pates...

Pjg8r

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sheba gravy foods has fairly small pieces.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Try mashing up the meat, cutting it into small pieces and see if that works.
I have n he smells of it n walks away...And tried the Sheba awhile back..n he didnt like...Right NOW hes eating FF GRILLED CHICKEN ...And I just feel its NOT healthy for him...

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You could try Koha's stews.
Chicken Stew Wet Cat Food
I ordered the duck and turkey stew and the chunks looked pretty small. My boys prefer broth and shreds, so they weren't a fan of the texture. But your little dude might like it.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Caru may be a good option! Its very small chunks so even my chunk hating kitty likes it :)

Also if he likes gravy, Tiki Cat Mousse may be an option as its very lickable.

quietdumpling

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cats are really liking the Tiny Tiger Chicken Chunks in Extra Gravy. They're very small chunks, like small cubes (probably the size of my pinky nail). It's only available on Chewy. If you order now it seems like they're doing a promotion for 50% off 1 case of 24 3-oz cans. Regular price is around $13 so $6-7 ish for a case is a good deal!

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Have you tried wellness core? My kitty loves the chicken and beef in gravy and the shreds are really easy to break up, I can do it with a plastic baby spoon.