Wet bumps on cat

Manya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So my 6 month old cat started having these small wet lumps. He had ringworm before but it was different as they were pink hairless patches. Now these scabs and bumps seem very different and are moist too. Kindly guide me if anyone has experienced this. The vet said could be ringworm or dermatitis. The vet wasn’t helpful we will take him to another vet but in the meantime can someone tell me if they have experienced this? What do you think this could be?

Attachments

StanAndAlf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Perhaps an allergic reaction? Is he indoor or outdoor? Have you changed his diet at all?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Manya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Perhaps an allergic reaction? Is he indoor or outdoor? Have you changed his diet at all?
Yes, he’s a completely indoor cat as he’s Persian. His diet is the same though. But I would like to add he has ear mites at the moment. Could this be related to that?

StanAndAlf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have heard that ear mites can cause skin irritation, though it's usually just around the ears.

Does he itch at them at all?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Manya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have heard that ear mites can cause skin irritation, though it's usually just around the ears.

Does he itch at them at all?
He does itch himself a few time not a lot but I haven’t seen him itching the areas he has those. I think this might be moist dermatitis as the chances of ringworm seem less.