We're Newbies!

comacat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, you can call me ComaCat. Technically it's my cat's nickname, but I'm borrowing it for this place. We needed a little place to communicate with other cats and cat folks, so I went on a hunt and found this website. :)

The cat's name is Child. He was born March 25th, so he's five months old, now. He's getting huge. He's now the largest in his family, but he started out as a questionable runt. Yeah, he's one of those stories, haha. Well, I wanted on of his three sisters (there was four of them). She was light grey and beautiful. However, my aunt (who owned the momma cat) was scared to let him go to a home she didn't know, one that may or may not have kids or proper care. He was born with deformed ribs, that were flat on his belly. So, I decided to take him instead of the female. I do not regret it at all, he's turning out to be a great cat. I hope Child decides to stick around for awhile.

I do have another, Shileo, but she's aged and kind of her own animal. She still enjoys affection, but often spends most of her time outside or sleeping inside, so I let her be. She's 14 now, and I've been scared of her dying for a few years. Her hair falls out every spring, it gets worse each year. She's dull grey and brown instead of solid, shining black. But it's okay, because I love that old cat, even if she's not exactly the brightest cat I've met. (Seriously, I'm not sure she's all there.)

I love my cats both, but as I'm sure you've noticed, Child is my star. Shileo is retired from being fussed. (She seems to like it that way.)

Pictures?! From NEWEST to OLDEST. :D

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
welcome to The Cat Site! Beautiful kitty and pictures!

I can't wait to hear more stories about Child and Shileo

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there welcome along to TCS :) 

You have one pretty kitty!

If you have any questions about the site please just send a private message and I will be happy to help :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

comacat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you, everyone. :) I love my cat, even if he does wake me up in the early morning hours to be given pets.