We're Moving...again

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that is so awesome! Almost a blessing in disguise with all the new benefits of the place. I am sooo happy for you. And I'm happy to hear you are still going for licensing to become an official resource. That is very awesome too!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Congratulations, Sue - that's great news. I really like the sound of everything being so close (especially work). I guess your current landlord's reneging on the deal has turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
exactly what i was thinking! congratulations!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah Sue!!! So good to hear that you found a great place to live for a while. We're also moving on 4/1, but I guess I'm fortunate to be moving only 13 cats and 2 dogs. Funny, my friends from the Denver area have offered to drive here with about 6 cat carriers to help us move. I own 7 myself but figure they all wouldn't fit in my car anyway.

Keep us up on how the move is going. We're thinking of getting a POD, pack it here and have them move it on the 1st. We don't have the garage to put things in prior to the move.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so glad you found something more accommodating. While the mountains are really picturesque, the fire season looks bad this year. I think you will be more comfortable down here on the plains.

Now we just have to figure the new date for the Colorado TCS get together.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You sure are having a run of good luck!!! Hope the move goes smoothly..