We're home! *with photos!*

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG those pictures are amazing!! I've never seen water so clear.....and I think I see Dory!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! That place is truly out in the middle of no where, but it's gorgeous! I'm not much of a beach person, but I could get used to those views, very quickly!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh WOW!

Those pictures are awesome! And the scenery is just too beautiful to describe in words....I
'em!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I never would have guessed it was there! And I did google it
, and it sounds like a fascinating place. How did your Aunt and Uncle end up there, if I'm not being to nosy?
My uncle works for the United Nations in the Indian Ocean Tuna Commission. They are "an intergovernmental organization mandated to manage tuna and tuna-like species in the Indian Ocean and adjacent seas. Its objective is to promote cooperation among its Members with a view to ensuring, through appropriate management, the conservation and optimum utilisation of stocks and encouraging sustainable development of fisheries based on such stocks."

The IOTC is based in the Seychelles, so they got relocated there. I should also add that their rent for their big house with 2 "guest houses", and that amazing view, is only a little more than what we pay in our 2 bedroom townhouse.