Were having a snow storm

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

It's been snowing the last few days about an hour north from me. I like snow too but we only ever get snow showers here.
Hang on, it's spring down there right? Well, I guess it would be the equivelant of March here (just working this out in my mind...don't pay any attention...)

Still no snow here, thank god. But just wait...it will all come Monday night since Tuesday is the next day I have to work. I LOVE snow...on my days off!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Already its that time of year...I just bought a scraper thinger for ice for my car...We are supposed to get a low of 43 this week in NE PA...Im so not happy about this I hate driving in the snow and I hate Penn Dot with a passion because they wait till the last minute to do anything about the roads!!! I have a feeling Ill be getting quite a few snow days this winter especially just having gotten my license back Im not risking wrecking my car for work! No way no how they dont pay me enough to afford a new car

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More snow here! I woke up feeling like I was inside a snow globe that had just been shaken up! It's not even snowing flakes, it's snowing snow pellets, and so much that I can hardly see across the river.

I have to take my garbage out, I'll take my camera. Provided I don't feel like I'm going to freeze to death, I'll take a picture!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I took my garbage out. However it had stopped snowing by then and the sun was out.

Now it's starting to snow again! This time large fluffy flakes instead of snow pellets.

meminikitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Well, I took my garbage out. However it had stopped snowing by then and the sun was out.

Now it's starting to snow again! This time large fluffy flakes instead of snow pellets.
You are so lucky!
I want snow!
It never snows in Sacramento...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Freezing rain expected for tomorrow morning. I'm done with winter already

I'm going to get in trouble at work if they don't call a snow day for last saturday(they haven't called it yet as of today). They had 15 inches of snow. When I went to work today you could see the tracks off I-80 where semi trucks and vehicles went off the road.

jil05

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yay! Oh, Yay! I wait all through the summer for the cold weather to arrive! I can't stand the heat.

Send the snow my way!