We're getting a new car!!!!!

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

It's Here!!!!!
It's sooo cute!!! Aww i just love it!!!

We drove it to the store earlier and to get a little dinner and it rides soo well!
I'm soo thankfull for our new car!!!!
I will try and borrow a camera soon so i can snap a few pictures!
I can't wait to see.
My husband wants a small truck or SUV if we get a 2nd vehicle. Although we were just at the Ford dealer yesterday to order winter mats, and he wanted the Shelby Mustang in the showroom pretty bad too.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The dealers actually have to deliver the vehicles with a full tank of gas-its a question on the survey that you will receive in about 4-6 weeks!! I forgot to ask as its just assumed here that is it a 4 wheel drive??? (gas mileage really drops when you put it in 4x4 mode!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by littleraven7726

I can't wait to see.
My husband wants a small truck or SUV if we get a 2nd vehicle. Although we were just at the Ford dealer yesterday to order winter mats, and he wanted the Shelby Mustang in the showroom pretty bad too.
They had a Shelby at the dealership. It was SOOO nice!
It was blue with the white stripe down the middle!!!

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I knew you would like it!

Make sure your posing with it in the picture as well Nikki
Will do!
All i need now is a camera!

Originally Posted by GailC

The dealers actually have to deliver the vehicles with a full tank of gas-its a question on the survey that you will receive in about 4-6 weeks!! I forgot to ask as its just assumed here that is it a 4 wheel drive??? (gas mileage really drops when you put it in 4x4 mode!)
oh ok! i didn't realize there was a survey comming along!
That makes sense.

It is all wheel drive (4 wheel) but the gas milage is still great in it! It would have dropped however if we got the v6 engine, so we stuck with the v4 and saved about a thousand extra plus 2-3 extra miles per gallon. We insisted on the 4 wheel drive though we'll keep it in the other mode (i'm assuming we can switch it back and forth -i'll have to read the manual) and then use the 4x4 drive when we need it if we're able to change it.